Microsoft team member hints that Windows 10 Mobile is 'ready'

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Still works. I'm surprised insiders won't get it until Thursday, Gabe gave string hints that a mobile build was incoming last week. Surprised Central deleted it, I noticed they deleted another article last week.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Something I thought was interesting about this whole thing was today when asked about a new build on twitter, Gabe Aul tweets:

"no news to share but hope to be able to say more soon",

As if some external force is preventing him from talking,and then this story appears on windows central,and gone again, disappeared,still on facebook mind you(sorry just the link),

Definitely something going on,

conspiracy !!!

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
i dont think we will know now, but its good insight and like has been said already earlier, its time for us to be excited - looks like we are finally going to be getting some great things coming our way with Windows 10 Mobile and teh new flagships.
I'm looking forward to this...

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I disagree its ready, I have had terrible luck with it on my test phones, 581 is much better but its still pretty rough, it this is how it will be on a 950, I'll pass until they work the bugs out and grab one in April.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I disagree its ready, I have had terrible luck with it on my test phones, 581 is much better but its still pretty rough, it this is how it will be on a 950, I'll pass until they work the bugs out and grab one in April.

ok then, we will see you back here in April 2016, have a great time away with your current device

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
ok then, we will see you back here in April 2016, have a great time away with your current device

Somehow, I'll find a way to manage with my 920,1020, 640, HTC One, Nexus 5, and iPhone 6. It will be tough I know, but somehow, I'll manage...

I just don't think it feels ready, if the reports are right and phones are dropping in 11 days that means its already RTM build sitting in a box on day 1, and if the experience is like the builds I have been using it will be bad.

I hope I am wrong though I want W10M to succeed big time.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

If the surface book is anything to go by, this is probably a good idea, but april is a bit too much nah? lol

By January, if there are any issues, there should be updates out to fix any bugs

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Somehow, I'll find a way to manage with my 920,1020, 640, HTC One, Nexus 5, and iPhone 6. It will be tough I know, but somehow, I'll manage...

I just don't think it feels ready, if the reports are right and phones are dropping in 11 days that means its already RTM build sitting in a box on day 1, and if the experience is like the builds I have been using it will be bad.

I hope I am wrong though I want W10M to succeed big time.

i'll stand corrected "devices"
Show me any new major update to an OS that doesnt have bugs out of the box... there isnt one.

We all hope and wish that Windows 10 Mobile will succeed; thats why we are here, right?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
The original tweet was by a guy that was purported to work for Microsoft, but does indeed not work directly for Microsoft. He may have just been guessing, or passed along info he heard from the inside. The original article by John Callaham stated that Farshad was one of Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile team members, however, the original tweeter is actually a UX designer at Agilysys.

This is "most likely" why the article was removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss