Microsoft team member hints that Windows 10 Mobile is 'ready'

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
windows-10-mobile-10536.jpg

One of Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile team members has posted a short but sweet hint that the mobile OS is about ready for its official launch,

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
either someone decided they didnt need it anymore as the PC build is now in slow ring (doesnt make sense as the post was about mobile build) or...
the person who tweeted it, shouldnt be tweeting it.... or
windows central has inside info on mobile build coming TODAY :)

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
my guess is just that - today/possibly tomorrow...
this slow ring build update is not going to tax their servers...
and they know they can service both desktop and mobile builds in one day (last one was just that)

and dont know about anyone else, but its been AWFULLY quiet on twitter for the people i follow.... daniel, paul thurrott, brad sams, mary jo foley...
the quiet before the storm?

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Surprised they haven't locked this thread yet. Or deleted it, like the story.

Ooo, maybe they were told "take down the story, because we'll have a better one for you soon". I guess that's what you meant by having insider info about it releasing today.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
i specifically dont know what you are referring to when you mention like counts...

I just did my usual daily check of ATT and microsoft store websites...
nothing has changed... still "coming soon" for the 950 and the 950XL and no prices for the 950 at all...
seems strange they dont have a price to put there as it was published to be 549USD.

maybe ATT hasnt decided - or doesnt care....
fyi - im an ATT subscriber, wishing i was on TMo, but dont want to go to TMo until i have teh 950XL which supports Band 12

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss