How to redeem your free Display Dock with the Lumia 950 XL

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
lumia-offers-950-xl.jpg

One of the big perks for early adopters of the Lumia 950 XL is that Microsoft is throwing in a free Display Dock for a limited time.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone getting the message that the offer is no longer available? i click on the offer, says it'll send an email when i click continue. i do so, and then it just says offer is no longer available. Anyone else seeing this?

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
So, despite hearing that this was a normal occurrence, it still hasn't gone away and now the Lumia Offers app no longer shows the display dock offer as being available. Microsoft really dropped the ball on this one and really screwed over their customers. Not being able to fulfill all the pre-orders is a joke. And if it is a bug, not having any support folks know what is going on just makes it worse. There's no excuse for them in this scenario, despite what Windows Central might say.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Wow. It's also disappeared from my app. I've emailed my local store manager, who has been great so far in trying to help me get this thing straightened out. Hoping I didn't get screwed by getting my phone from a physical store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon