Would you buy the NuAns NEO phone with Windows 10 Mobile?

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
nuans-promo-lead.PNG

Yesterday, the NuAns NEO phone with Windows 10 Mobile went up for pre-order for a January release. The phone itself features unique "TWOTONE" interchangeable covers that provide a more organic feel due to their more texturized materials. The result is a phone with up to 64 different combinations of style giving a personalized look to the device.

There is one problem. The NuAns NEO is only available in Japan and nowhere else. So, simple question: If the NuAns NEO were to go global for EU and US markets (and elsewhere), would you consider buying one?

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Played with it today. It's a REALLY nice device. It's not a 950, but it's a runs smooth, has a bit a weight, continuum, and the shells/wallets backs are awesome.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I was there.... i normally get a day off work to attend, and the NuAns Neo was something I wanted to see,

3vm2o1W.jpg

MJUGOCN.jpg

5T8e4Tc.jpg

Also, the lamp dock is power only with an additional USB port.
The Nu Ans rep was easily answering questions until my friend asked about CDMA compatibility... The rep's face was priceless. I did get a packet with promo info. I'll see if my scanner will behave this weekend and try to get some of that up.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos