You can now pre-order the HTC Vive

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Phil-htc-vive_0.jpg

No more standing in line for a 15 minute demo of the future.
If you've been waiting for the right moment to get into VR, today is your day. HTC has opened up pre-orders for their Vive headset, and all of the accessories that make a full-room VR experience work. That includes a pair of wireless lightboxes, a pair of wireless controllers, and all the wires and boxes needed to plug your face into the back of your computer. You also get three games, one of which is Google's incredible 3D-painting Tilt Brush experience.

All you need now is a steady index finger for clicking and $800 if you're in the US. The HTC Vive pre-order system is now live.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
When will the HTC Vive be available in other countries?

I've been following the VR news and previews for a while now and I have a 90 inch screen where I project my nvidia 3d vision games. When the pre ordering started it would be the first product I would pre order since buying something before it's even out there goes a bit against my principles. But when the site was up I was decided to order it since I'm pretty pumped about it and truly believe it will revive my taste for pc gaming, which has been low for a while now (since Crysis 1, to be honest, 2007. It was the last truly breakthrough in pc gaming in terms of graphics and I blame consoles for that).*
Problem is HTC and Valve decided to allow pre ordering to countries like France and Spain but not to their neighbor Portugal. I mean, I know we're a smaller country but we have a high level of early technology adopters, just look at smartphones market share for instance. Moaning aside, does anyone has any clue when it will be available in other countries?*

Cheers*

Andr?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05