Win a Toshiba dynaPad tablet in our Do More Gems day four sweepstakes!

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Win a Toshiba dynaPad Signature Edition Tablet in our Do More Gems day four sweepstakes!
Toshiba-DynaPad.jpg

Today, we're taking a closer look at Crayola Bubble for Windows 10. Check it out here, and enter the sweepstakes!
How to Enter: The Toshiba dynaPad Signature Edition Tablet comes with a highly sensitive TruPen stylus for writing, drawing, and jotting notes whenever and wherever inspiration strikes. Log into Windows Central and leave a comment on this post telling us how you would put the stylus to work for you. At the end of your comment you must also indicate you are posting as an entry into the sweepstakes, or use #sweepstakes.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Id give this to my sister. She's a fashion designer and she'd really do justice with this tab and stylus. She already uses a Wacom Tab but I'm sure she will really kill it with the dynaPad.

#sweepstakes

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

funkyGeneral

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
This tablet would replace my aging Dell Venue 8 Pro in many areas. I would use it for taking notes at meetings, studying Chinese, and sketching out ideas when creativity strikes.

#sweepstakes

alanabraham

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
If I have Toshiba dynaPad tablet, I can express myself in a better way with my own hand writing. It feels so real and refreshing. Hope I could win this time. #sweepstakes

Brandy Monday

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, I would give it to my daughter who is a sophmore in high school, she is taking an art and design, college preparation program that is offered through her school to help her get a jump start on her college courses and I just know that this would help her out. #sweepstakes

aleunge

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Writing input would be fantastic on the dynaPad, especially for note taking. But the ability to draw and sketch with a Wacom stylus will be simply perfect! 2048 levels of sensitivity, tilt sensing, awesome accuracy---oh my!! #sweepstakes

NXTwoThou

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I'd give it to my gf. She does a lot of fandom photoshop work. I bought a surface pro 3 off ebay which the screen cracked on less than two weeks later after a tornado came through(apparently the POS can't handle pressure changes and cracked along the hole drilled for the mic). That was two days after I showed her how she could get rid of her neck pain by actually drawing directly on what she was working on rather than going back and forth between her separate tablet and notebook. I blew my money on the surface, so, would love to hand her the dynaPad and let her get to work. #sweepstakes

Ruester79

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I am currently PCless (Writing this on my work PC) So there is a laundry list of things this would be use for!
#sweepstakes

Tony Petrilli1

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Man this would be an awesome tablet to use in meetings !!!

I would love to sit there, pretend to be taking notes and instead be using my Crayola app to be doodling away like a mad fiend .... ohhh yeah ....

#sweepstakes

gimiie gimmie gimmie !!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon