The Xbox One won't be getting an over-the-air TV DVR feature after all

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I think that is a major fail. I had my PS3 go out last year and I changed everything so I could go with the XBOX One and the DVR that was coming. My whole configuration, is geared for the implementation of this feature.

MAJOR FAIL!!!!!

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I was looking SO forward to being able to recording some good shows that I could then use for overseas travels. This really is a BIG disappointment IMO.

bhaspence

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Totally "UNCOOL"!

To be fiar it doesn't effect me. I use my console purely for games. For this reason i brought the PS4 after owning the Xbox 360. I'm not into this ****** crap. I brought the PS4 because the exclusive games are far better. Infact i brought the PS4 because of ....The last of us.Simples. Can't wait for the sequel now.

Still it always seems to be bad news coming out of MS these days.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Still it always seems to be bad news coming out of MS these days.

Seems that way.

Regarding a gaming console, or anything for that matter, I like spending my money where I get the best value, and works best, for "me"; all the reviews, at the time of my purchased, were in favor of the PS4. But, the fact that the XBOX was going to have DVR for OTA, was a no-brainer for me, for the DVR feature weighed more, again, for me, than all the other marginal differences. I will admit though, if there were no mention of the DVR for OTA, I would have DEFINITELY gone with the PS4.

I don't play many games, don't know why, time I guess (do like "call of duty":^)...but I still feel deceived by MS!

bhaspence

May 15, 2016
Visit site
If you like call of duty then you will like the last of us online. Best online shooter i've played. Simply amazing. I love the voice acting in it. Best i've heard for a shooter.

The only thing that nearly tempted me to buy the Xbox one was backwards capabilities.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12