The recently released third-party Pokmon Go cheating app Find 'em all for Windows 10 PC and Mobile has been updated. It adds features such as night mode, a way to filter by Pokmon type and more.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    07-29-2016 12:30 PM
    First off I would like to thank the creator of this app for the wonderful work that has been done.

I was wondering if there are any updates inbound. I'm liking where the app is headed and I'm sure I could come up with some pretty crazy requests like sonar mode that you can pick a pokemon you want/need and have it progressively scan outwards until target is acquired and you can head in pursuit...

The big one for me right now that I've noticed and I'm not sure if it is/was a bug or something that has changed server side or if the API changed... I was resting at home and Pokemon GO app said a Charsar and Eggecute was close by but it wouldn't show up on the app. It's almost as if half of the characters wont show up or they show up with 2-4 minutes remaining. I'm not sure if this is how the game was developed or if they changed some things that have been hampering functionality of the app.

In any case, thank you so much for this... It has been very fun to use and now going to the park everyone asks what I am using and and I let them know what it is, but only made for Windows 10 Mobile and to go pick up a 640 if they want to use the app for cheap :)
    08-01-2016 01:32 PM
    hello!
    does anyone know if is not working anymore because niantic's cease ad desist or other reasons? it's been really useful until yesterday :(
    08-04-2016 02:59 AM
    Does it still work?
    08-04-2016 03:08 PM