A solid laptop bag is important when you're traveling with a portable PC. We like the Dell Tek backpack for its affordability, style and capacity.
    A laptop bag is a worthy investment and one you should definitely look into if you happen to be traveling and a messenger bag simply will not do. Perhaps you have some battery packs to bring with for charging up handsets, or are only going for a day or two and wish to keep luggage low by packing clothes with the laptop itself, a backpack will come in handy.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    09-15-2016 11:11 AM
    I used Jansport throughout high school and college and has without a doubt, been the best investment for a Strong/Sturdy backpack that you would ever need. I went to undergraduate school and Medical School and many times I carried a lot of books and the Jansport backpack was the Best at carrying heavy loads. It is not made for the laptop, specifically, yet can carry one without a problem. It does not have a special sleeve for the laptop, yet can carry everything, including a laptop.
    02-13-2017 02:55 PM