Windows 10 Mobile build 14393.448 rolling out to the public

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft has just rolled out a new public update for Windows 10 Mobile, bringing the build version up to 14393.448. This update features mostly bug fixes and under the hood improvements, rather than any new features as this update is a cumulative update.
ota-update-cumulative-phone.jpg

Microsoft is yet to post an official changelog for what's new and improved in this update, so stay tuned as we'll update when we have the list of changes. In the meantime, make sure you get today's update downloaded on your phone! It should be available for all users outside of the Insider Program, and those in the Release Preview ring too.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
How's the performance on this after a hard reset?
I try to resort to a hard reset as of late only when I can't fix or can't stand an issue anymore...hoping to fix. Will see how this plays out for the time being. It's installed for me. So far so good.

Sent from mTalk

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
To users on release preview ring facing an error code while upgrade should first , move out of release preview ring to production build , reboot their devices and search for update manually once again. This should enable them to update their device .

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
How's the performance on this after a hard reset?

In my opinion(as an non-insider user):-
Nothing has been changed except performance of Store.

BUGS(Still I faced yet)-
  1. Slow charging, charging time has been gradually increased from 5 to 7/8 hrs. Sometimes, only charging icon blinks (not charge my phone).
  2. Battery drains faster than .321

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss