The Microsoft Surface Book is the best convertible laptop you can buy. Its unique design is the most versatile, letting you get the most done no matter what it is you do.
    Best overall

Microsoft Surface Book

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    11-30-2016 08:11 AM
    I'm a bit disappointed with HP. Bought a Spectre x360 (2015 model) and after 2 months of use I discovered the right hinge was faulty since it gone out from the factory.
    Sent it to service, with a strange customer support here in Italy. Service repair center isn't in Italy, it's in Hungary. Phone support is the only way to contact HP for service, which is located in Serbia, Belgrad. The phone support operators speaks a so-so Italian language, sometimes they don't understand what I say because they can't understand italian very well.
    We planned the courier pickup to my address and the lady on the phone tolds me the courier would provide a box to put my defective unit in it.
    The courier came and he didn't know anything about any box to put my faulty Spectre in it. Luckily I prepared the shipment box previously by myself because I don't trust the phone support person.
    They taken it on 8th November, on 15th the repair centre in Hungary got it. Actually it's still on repair and phone support has no way to contact the repair center.
    The support page with the given tracking codes tells me the unit it's still on repair, and the estimated delivery date it's 2nd December. Of course I will not get it for that date because it's still on repair and shipment takes about 8 business days to deliver it.
    I'm losing hopes to see it again early. And I don't how they will repair my unit.
    11-30-2016 04:35 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having so many troubles getting your Spectre repaired. I hope that this will be resolved.
    11-30-2016 04:50 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having so many troubles getting your Spectre repaired. I hope that this will be resolved.
    Hi Laura, many thanks for your message. I hope I'll get it soon and it will be resolved. I'll post a comment here when it will happen.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-30-2016 05:18 PM