Calling all Windows phone users who switched to Android! Share your experiences!

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Have you made the switch from Windows phone to Android? (If not, good for you!) If so, we want to hear about your experience.
We love browsing our forums here at Windows Central, and during the last few weeks we noticed a lot of people venturing out into the world of smartphones and trying new mobile platforms, such as iOS and Android. On the heels of my recent Microsoft ecosystem on Android write-up, I'm curious to see how many of you are curious about what the other side is like.
arrow-launcher-home-screen.jpg

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

jml3_uk

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Windows mobile ever since my HP iPaq all those years ago. My last phone was the 950xl. Yes, the app gap is a slight concern, but that said how many apps do we actually use..... I use mainly Twitter as well as various other apps. I find the windows version of Twitter better than Android.
I like their apps for Lloyd's Bank, British Gas, Tesco's Bank, flight radar, etc... But the online version is just as quick I sometimes think on Edge.
Am currently on a Lenovo android thing and currently considering buying another 950xl.
I find android phones to date, buggy, I hate chrome, find it slow, etc.
Windows mobile is easy to use, user friendly but as we know, MS has serious issues when advertising and pushing their new products.
Sooner I'm back on Windows mobile the better....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers