Xbox "Avatars" are set to get a complete overhaul in both visual design and functionality, in an update rolling out to Xbox One owners this fall.

These player-designed digital avatars came to be a core aspect of the Xbox 360 social experience in its later years, but following the release of the Xbox One, they're almost nowhere to be seen across the operating system. With a planned update for later this year, Avatars will be re-emerging as a more prominent aspect of the Xbox One experience.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    06-14-2017 06:50 AM
    Xbox "Avatars" are set to get a complete overhaul in both visual design and functionality, in an update rolling out to Xbox One owners this fall.

These player-designed digital avatars came to be a core aspect of the Xbox 360 social experience in its later years, but following the release of the Xbox One, they're almost nowhere to be seen across the operating system. With a planned update for later this year, Avatars will be re-emerging as a more prominent aspect of the Xbox One experience.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    I love the fact that avatars will be more fun to watch especially with added content and animation
    06-14-2017 10:15 AM