How important is 4K gaming on the Xbox One X to you?

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Xbox One X touts 4K gaming as its best feature, but is 4K gaming even all that important to console gamers?
Microsoft's upcoming Xbox One X console is being touted as the world's most powerful console. Sporting an 8-core CPU, 12GB GDDR5 graphic memory, and a 6 Teraflop GPU, it's hard to argue that fact. All that power means true 4K gaming at 60 frames per second, which is no small feat. To achieve the same experiences on PC, you'd likely be spending a pretty penny over the Xbox One X's retail price of just $499.
xbox-one-x-close-up.jpg

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

bortovic

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
i have already tried an 4k monitor with about 60Hz and other monitor with lower resolution with about 140Hz.
i appreciated more the Hzier monitor as it had more smooth rendering and in FPS it made a difference that i was not thinking the monitor with 4k and 60Hz is more for video and photo editing as u see more pixels and so details

L0n3N1nja

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
Considering I need to be about 3 feet from a TV to see the difference in 1080 and 4k, I couldn't care less. I'm still rocking a 720p TV, I see no need for better when I sit across the room.

I'll gladly take a 4k computer monitor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte