What are the advantages of using an online backup service?
    It cannot be stressed enough: data backups are important. So much of our vital information now exists in ones and zeroes, and not performing a regular backup is as good as throwing your photos, text documents, receipts, and more straight into the trash. While many people perform in-house backups using hard drives, fast internet and high bandwidth have allowed online backup services to rise. Should you use one? Let's find out.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    06-26-2017 09:10 AM
    I'm currently using Onedrive as my online backup service. But I do not backup everything there. Most of my stuffs goes to several 1TB external hard drives. My main concern is security and privacy.
    06-27-2017 05:09 AM
    Like the idea of online backup, but hate the fact that these major data Warehouses are targets for hackers looking to steel allow personal data ... So it's not for me...
    06-27-2017 07:23 AM
    I'm currently using Onedrive as my online backup service. But I do not backup everything there. Most of my stuffs goes to several 1TB external hard drives. My main concern is security and privacy.
    I like the idea of "several". I had several jobs backed up on an external hard drive and after trying to retrieve some images off one of those hard drive I discovered my computers can't access it. Since then, I back up on two different external hard drives.

Sent from mTalk
    06-27-2017 07:53 AM