With a new approach to storytelling, loads of new content and some major changes here's everything we've learned so far about Destiny 2.
    The latest iteration of Bungie's flagship shooter franchise, Destiny 2, is now just a few months away from hitting our consoles. Following its official unveiling back in March and more recently, an in-depth gameplay showcase, we now have an idea of how the universe has evolved throughout its transition to a sequel.
    But does Destiny 2 bring enough changes to justify a whole new title? And what does a new game mean for players invested the original game? Here's everything we know so far about Destiny 2.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    06-29-2017 02:40 PM
    I didnt like destiny 1 but I liked the concept so I'm definitely looking forward to destiny 2
    06-30-2017 12:12 AM

Similar Threads

1. Pen support in the Surface Laptop makes more sense than you might think
    By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 02:17 PM
  2. The Token biometric ring can help you pay for lunch and unlock your Windows PC
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 05:55 AM
  3. Best Laptop Between $1,500 and $2,000
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 04:30 PM
  4. Thrifter is giving away two pairs of hand-crafted Grado Labs headphones, and one could be yours
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 01:50 PM
  5. MGL 36 - Join us for some live Forza Horizon 3 and hey, you might win a copy!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD