Fusion5 Lapbook review: A $200 PC that delivers genuine bang for your buck

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
The Fusion5 Lapbook is a low-cost, $200 full-size Windows 10 laptop with a Full HD screen. That sounds great, but surely it's cutting corners in some areas, right? Read our full review for answers.
I'm a huge fan of low-cost devices, especially if they're done right. The Fusion5 Lapbook is a 14.1-inch Full HD laptop that costs no more than $200.It annoys me that the majority of low-cost devices cut corners when it comes to the screen. More often than not, a low-cost Windows 10 laptop is rocking a screen resolution of 1366 x 768, which on anything above nine inches is unacceptable. So imagine my surprise when I learned that there is, in fact, a full-size, low-cost laptop out there with a Full HD display.
Enter the Fusion5 Lapbook. It's a 14.1--inch Windows 10 laptop that's cheap as chips but is rocking a full 1920 x 1080p display. A low-cost traditional Windows 10 laptop with a 14.1-inch Full HD display is almost unheard of because all the other low-cost sub $200 laptops are usually 11-inches with 720p displays. So the Fusion5 Lapbook interests me mainly because of its screen. But is it a good screen, and is it a good laptop as a whole?

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss