Here's a complete breakdown of Verizon's Unlimited data plans and everything else you can get when you sign up for service.
    In the U.S., there are a lot of companies that can get you and your phone online, but most people use one of the four biggest: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon. Choosing between them can be difficult. Your first priority should be what service works best in the places you spend your time. It's not worth saving $10 a month if the service is bad. Once you have that sorted, you can look at what each company has to offer and the prices they charge for it.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    08-23-2017 10:10 AM
    Many people believe they need unlimited data when most likely they don't WiFi is everywhere now, so unless you are always traveling or live out in the country, you could probably just get on WiFi. Since switching to Verizon senior plan , which called Verizon nationwide 65 plus plan I don't feel like I have sacrificed at all on my data usage, and between my husband and I we are at about 600 MB of usage total for the month with only 10 days until the end of the cycle. For two people we pay higher than the new Verizon plans for seniors 2019. It's also nice knowing that even if something odd did happen to where we used 10, 20 or even 100 gb in a month.
    Last edited by toni lee; 12-08-2018 at 01:43 AM.
    07-25-2018 04:22 AM
    The best services is the one that works. Verizon is the only one that as coverage in some of my areas. They are also more reliable in disasters with backup equipment (vs T-Mobile.) But YMMV.
    Otherwise, I agree that T-Mobile is the best other choice, especially for urban dwellers and better in some cities. The new T-Mobile 55 plan is unlimited and a great deal. Up to two lines and only one person has to be over 55, I think this is a good deal and I wonder why the unlimited Verizon 55+ plan still tested only in a few states, as a senior I'm looking for the best cell phone plans for seniors 2019 that have high speed data and are affordable.
    Last edited by hasan99; 12-08-2018 at 01:18 AM.
    07-28-2018 06:42 PM