I was never particularly impressed with HDR, until I played Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

Machine Games' eye-watering follow-up to 2014's Wolfenstein: The New Order launches on October 27, 2017 for Xbox One and Windows PC. The original rebooted the classic series widely credited with kick-starting the entire first-person shooter (FPS) genre.
    Wolfenstein revolves around an alternate timeline where the Nazis won World War 2 leveraging superior technology and, sometimes, occult artifacts. The only thing standing in their way is B.J. Blazkowicz, an American soldier with an unprecedented affinity for high-octane Nazi slaughter.
    While previous entries in the series have been primarily action-oriented, Wolfenstein: The New Order had a surprisingly deep, and touching story, with strong characters, fairly open level designs, and stealth mechanics. In my play session with Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus at Gamescom 2017, I discovered that Machine Games appear to have dialed all of the previous game's best features up to 11.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    08-26-2017 01:10 PM