Windows 10 Mobile is in a bad place, but we know lots of our readers remain loyal. We're also wondering what it would take for you to finally give up on your Windows phone.
    Windows phone's current position isn't great. There's a huge lack of new hardware, which is unfortunate, and above all, Microsoft doesn't seem to care about the platform, releasing new apps on iOS and Android and not developing features for Windows 10 Mobile.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    09-12-2017 09:40 AM
    I will stick with WM until MS formally shuts it down. While it is getting harder with the exodus of app support, I am making do with pinned web sites. I have nothing Apple at all and I bought a Galaxy Tab S2 last year and absolutely hate the UI. For me there is nothing as user friendly as WM interface. I hope my X3 lasts until the "ultimate mobile device" appears maybe next year??? I really wish MS would pay attention to the weak point which is app support but it appears they don't care and are jumping onto the fruit and robot train.
    09-12-2017 11:33 AM
    I did, back in March 2015. The lack of apps and the constant "resuming" made it too much of a burden to me.
    Guytronic, fatclue_98 and aximtreo like this.
    09-12-2017 12:12 PM
    I did, back in March 2015. The lack of apps and the constant "resuming" made it too much of a burden to me.
    The lack of apps isn't going anywhere but the "resuming" irritant is very rare lately. At least on the x3 and Primo, I can't speak for the 950 series since I haven't had any of them in a while.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-12-2017 03:15 PM
    It's not the question if I am going to give it up. :) The only question is whether there will be new Windows phones globally available some time soon. If the answer is the, then you can guess what my answer is. :)

Sent from mTalk on Windows PC
    09-12-2017 03:21 PM