The worst kept secret in tech is now official, but does it grab your attention?
    We don't like bringing it up, but the cold truth is that Windows on phones is basically out to pasture. Many of us will keep on keeping on until the very bitter end, but for folks who've already had their current phones a while, it's getting time to move on.
    iPhone X: Hands on with Face ID, Portrait Lighting, and Animoji!
    And there will no doubt be a number of you who hung on until the Apple September event to see what was announced before making a decision. That's what we're talking about in the forums.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    09-13-2017 10:40 AM
    I've already ditched Windows Mobile. Too many hangs and crashes and bugs. Seriously thinking about iPX
    09-13-2017 09:10 PM
    No, I stay with my Lumia 950, no hangs, bugs or whatever. If MS still update my phone ! I won't pay €1000,= for a phone, ridiculous!!
    09-13-2017 10:03 PM
    Those who were looking to ditch Windows would've done so by now. I don't see how this iPhone moves the needle any more than any other device. I seriously doubt a 640 user looks at this $1k phone and suddenly has an epiphany.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk
    tgp and aximtreo like this.
    09-13-2017 10:19 PM
    Those who were looking to ditch Windows would've done so by now. I don't see how this iPhone moves the needle any more than any other device. I seriously doubt a 640 user looks at this $1k phone and suddenly has an epiphany.

That's true, but if anything, seeing all these new devices surely makes the WM fan disappointed with their lack of new devices.
    09-14-2017 12:40 AM
    The competition does not have continuum. Plus, these new phones are ridiculously expensive. So no, I won't be dumping my WPs for any of them. Not even close.
    09-14-2017 12:45 AM
    RUSM? At $1000 to replace my 950xl Hell No.
    09-14-2017 07:19 PM

Probably true.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S
    09-14-2017 07:27 PM
    The competition does not have continuum. Plus, these new phones are ridiculously expensive. So no, I won't be dumping my WPs for any of them. Not even close.
    It seems obvious they don't need continuum.
    Very true the prices are ridiculous.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S
    09-14-2017 07:28 PM
    Present problem with MS phones is there are not sufficient apps for them. Even existing ones just look like iPhone apps but with many bugs or with many features missing. Other apps either don't work properly and developers no longer even accept feedback. I frequently see my apps no longer found on MS Store and because of bugs I have to reinstall them or delete them but no longer can find them on Store. I cannot believe Microsoft after only 1 year after offering Lumia 950XL no longer support it, no batteries, no spare parts, nothing. I am now so reluctant to purchase any MS device at all as suddenly find myself struggling with a useless device.
    09-14-2017 08:45 PM