Should Microsoft make an Android-based smartphone for consumers and a Windows Core OS ultramobile Surface PC for the enterprise?
    Microsoft's Vice President of Operations Joe Belfiore has officially confirmed what we've been reporting for months: Windows 10 Mobile's days are numbered.

Belfiore's recent tweets confirming the "maintenance mode" status of Microsoft's mobile OS and the company's discontinuing traditional smartphone hardware is hardly news.

In fact, we explicitly stated killing Windows 10 Mobile and quitting smartphones would be prerequisites to Microsoft's Project Andromeda, Windows Core OS based mobile device. Still, could another, even enterprise-focused, Windows device propped on Microsoft's weak ecosystem succeed? Or should Microsoft look elsewhere?

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    10-16-2017 11:10 AM
    I think that Android hangover is a temporary thing. Something big is about to come out. I say this because Android is now pretty old in digital terms and I do not see it in future of technology in its current form.
    10-16-2017 11:27 AM