Logitech MX ERGO review: A trackball mouse that's to die for

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Logitech-MX-Ergo-2_0.jpg

Logitech is back with a new trackball mouse, and it's the company's best one yet.
I have a minor obsession with computer accessories.
Just this morning, I got a new keyboard in the mail from Amazon, then moved my custom keycaps from my previous keyboard. The same obsession extends to mice and pointing devices: I've tried 10 different mice during the past year and a half. This accessory obsession means I'm a frequent customer of Logitech products, since that company specializes in many computers, tablet, and smartphone accessories. Just when I was content with my setup, Logitech announced the $100 MX ERGO.
Logitech wants to make trackball mice great again with the MX ERGO
To the outside observer, this is a really strange device. Even to someone like me, it's a bit wild. I've used trackballs and thumb-balls before, but I couldn't wrap my head around tilting the mouse up at an angle. However, I was intrigued.

I've been using the MX ERGO Plus for a little over a week. Before this, I had a Logitech M570 at my work desk, and a Logitech M720 Triathlon. The Plus version reviewed here is exclusive to Best Buy, with the only difference between it and the standard version being the addition of one accessory (more on that to come).

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6