The 2017 Jezzy Game Awards: Worst. Game awards. Ever.

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
christmas-cat.jpg

We might have done our own official Windows Central Game Awards this year... but those awards were a democracy. These awards are pure totalitarian, with me as the benevolent dictator.
That's right, friends, it's time again for the Jezzy Game Awards, the worst game awards in the world, that additionally, nobody cares about. But that's okay, because they're my awards, which makes them the best awards. At least in my mind, and my Mom told me that matters.
I figured we'd go with largely the same categories as last year (due to laziness more than anything), but they also align well with a general recap of 2017 in gaming. A year that saw microtransactions and "pay-to-win" mechanics rise to the fore in AAA premium games. A year that saw Microsoft criticized at almost every turn for a relatively weak games lineup. And a year that gave us innumerable disappointments, both in gaming, and in general. Thankfully, we also received a glimmer of hope in the form of the expectation-shattering Xbox One X. So hey, it's not all bad.
Without further fuss, let's take a look at the winners and losers (mostly losers) of this most important and relevant series of game awards, chosen solely by yours truly.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss