If you got a new Android phone this holiday season, let us help you make the transition with ease.
    Because Android is as popular as it is, you're able to use virtually any popular app or service on it. The truth is, you can happily switch and still be all about Microsoft if you want to. After all, why should you give up the services you love just because you change phone platforms?
    The sad truth is Windows 10 Mobile just isn't competing right now, so the holiday season may well have been the opportunity to make the switch. If Android is where you're headed, we have some tips to make the transition as painless as possible.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    12-26-2017 07:10 AM
    Seriously, do we really need any more threads of this ilk??
    There is a local saying " Let's just roll up the carpet" and shut up shop.. Jeez!

... !
    BethlehemSteel likes this.
    12-26-2017 08:01 AM
    I'd rather hear this than switching to apple. Face it the platform is dying/dead and we only have 2 choices and we only have a year left to make our decision.
    12-26-2017 09:23 AM
    It's not a life changing experience, its just a freaking phone/OS. It not rocket science that I need hand holding explanations, I don't need the same stuff repeated ad nauseam.
    Sorry!! My 2 cents

... !
    tgp and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-26-2017 10:35 AM
    It's not a life changing experience, its just a freaking phone/OS. It not rocket science that I need hand holding explanations, I don't need the same stuff repeated ad nauseam.
    Sorry!! My 2 cents

... !
    I agree! Reading about switching OS's on this forum, you'd think it was equal in seriousness to choosing a spouse or moving across the country to a new job.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2017 10:53 AM
    I also just switched from Windows to Android and its an awesome experience, iOS is also promising OS
    01-13-2018 02:03 AM