My Time at Portia PC preview: A relaxing game that will keep you hooked

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
mtap-1.jpg

Pathea Games' new Early Access title, My Time at Portia, is a relaxing simulation role-playing game that has the potential to keep players hooked for unhealthy amounts of time.
In the modern gaming scene, explosive action is something many titles share. This is only natural, of course — who doesn't love to participate in epic battles or tense combat? Despite this, it can also be nice for games to change pace and offer a more laid back experience.
This is the market in which the "life simulator" type of role-playing game thrives. Trading in the assault rifles for activities like farming, socializing, and crafting, these games cater to a crowd that simply wants to escape the real world for a few hours and chill out without having to worry much about skill or strategy.
Pathea Games' new game, My Time at Portia, is a brand new life simulator game that follows the above formula perfectly. It does it so well, in fact, that you just might get addicted to the game before you know what happened to the time.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium