So, Windows 10 Mobile is dead, and many of us have moved on to Android. Android's launchers offer some Windows phone-like customizability that iOS doesn't. So, we ask, what is your favorite?
    Android Launchers come in all shapes and sizes, with different styles and features. Some offer Windows phone-like customizability, complete with a "Live tile"-like experience. Others go deep on productivity and functionality, such as Redmond's own Microsoft Launcher. Others are big on style, such as the slick Evie Launcher (a personal favorite).
    We created a forum thread on Windows Central that asks, What is YOUR favorite Android launcher?

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    02-09-2018 10:40 AM
    Nova Prime.

I initially didn't like it in 2013.
    Didn't seem like it was much better than similar launchers available for Android.
    I won't use anything else now that I have learned what it can do and how to quickly locate every setting in the app.
    With icon and theme sets it's possible to completely rework the goofy face of the stock launcher.
    Laura Knotek and mark233 like this.
    02-09-2018 03:20 PM
    I've used Nova Launcher Prime on all my Android devices, since I've been using Android for almost 3 years now. I've preferred it on devices that ran stock Android as well as those with their own OEM launches. The customisations and the gestures make it easy for me to use my devices whilst giving them a personal feel that stock Android and OEM launchers do not provide.
    Guytronic and mark233 like this.
    02-09-2018 03:51 PM
    I do not have an Android launcher, so I honestly should not even be posting in this thread. LOL.
    02-09-2018 07:37 PM