Prismata is a game that appeals to those who enjoy games like Hearthstone but don't like randomness.
    I've been a fan of card games for years. Pokémon played a major role in my entertainment as I grew up. Not only did I play the games with friends but also collected, traded and battled cards too. This transitioned to other physical games until Hearthstone was released and I made the jump to the digital age for collecting cards. An issue I have with Blizzard's popular title is the random elements that take effect and can really screw a player over.
    This is something I found Prismata works well in addressing while keeping the card gameplay feel with a strange (but awesome) traditional strategy game feel. After securing a Kickstarter goal of $140,000 and a few years in development, Lunarch Studios is now ready to launch the game out of Early Access with a new single-player campaign and storyline.
    See at Steam

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    03-08-2018 09:20 AM