The LG gram has been my daily driver for nearly four months. Here's how well it's holding up.
    LG's refreshed gram lineup, which includes 13-, 14-, and 15-inch models, offers up a physically-lightweight PC experience along with hardware that'll get you through a day's work. It's something you can slip into your backpack or messenger and practically forget is there, at least until you sit down, set up a workspace, and have people tell you that they've never heard of a "gram."
    Over the course of the initial review period, in which I used the 15.6-inch gram 15Z980 for about two weeks, I expressed concern in a few areas, namely durability. Now, after using the gram on a daily basis for more than 100 days, I have a better idea of how well this ultralight laptop holds up. And it's somewhat surprising.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    05-09-2018 11:10 AM

Similar Threads

1. Middle-earth: Shadow of War gets 'Desolation of Mordor' story expansion on Xbox One and PC
    By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 11:10 PM
  2. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire PC review — A magical RPG that will give you '90s nostalgia
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 03:10 PM
  3. Top 4 announcements from day two of Build 2018
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 01:50 PM
  4. Get 24 hours of playback for $24 with the Anker SoundCore Bluetooth speaker
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 11:00 AM
  5. State of Decay 2 base building, facilities, and upgrades explained
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD