Xbox at E3 2018 showed a fire and passion I'd love to see from Microsoft in general

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
xbox-e3-press-conference.jpg

Microsoft's E3 2018 from the Xbox division was a huge hit, dominating social media metrics, showcasing the best that the industry has to offer. Why can't the rest of Microsoft do that?
One of the big conversations we often have among Microsoft fans is, "Is Redmond really pro-consumer?" At least one division showed that passion at E3 2018, as the Xbox team led by Phil Spencer showcased a huge investment roadmap in new Xbox hardware, new Xbox technology and features, and new Xbox software in the form of games.
It was a flurry of fire and passion I haven't seen from Microsoft, well, frankly ever, since I've been following them as a blogger. The level of excitement from Xbox fans was immense, my DM notifications on Twitter went into rapid fire, and even commentators typically critical of Microsoft found it hard to find things to nitpick. It was just a great show.
So then, why can't the rest of Microsoft seem to showcase the passion and long-tail investment in its products that I know the company has?

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05