VPNSecure is currently 94% off

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Banking information. Mortgage payment history. Your important documents. Nearly all of your life is online these days, and, while convenient, that can be scary. There are many people out there looking to act maliciously, and we need to be sure that is in the back of our brains at all times. While you can't avoid using the internet (in most cases), you can ensure that it is a secure connection when you do use it.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

bijuant

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Banking information. Mortgage payment history. Your important documents. Nearly all of your life is online these days, and, while convenient, that can be scary. There are many people out there looking to act maliciously, and we need to be sure that is in the back of our brains at all times. While you can't avoid using the internet (in most cases), you can ensure that it is a secure connection when you do use it.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Lifetime subscription:- what Vpnsecure don't tell is their Android application is supporting only OpenVPN . In most of the middle east countries OpenVPN is blocked. I requested them to provide PPTP access for at least few servers. they declined saying it is not part of the subscribed plan. so in effect I have a subscription which I cannot use. Contacted wincentral also for refund - which is yet be to materialized. If possible stay away

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3