Best answer: No, Microsoft isn't building new features for Windows phone. There are no new phones, and in the next year, Microsoft will abandon the platform altogether. If you must, however, we recommend the Alcatel Idol 4S. But you'd be much better off with a OnePlus 6T or iPhone XR.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    12-21-2018 12:11 PM
    Not surprised about the conclusion here. MS has gone all Android and even if a Surface Phone should ever see the day then who would dare buy It?
    12-21-2018 12:37 PM
    https://www.windowscentral.com/sites...?itok=39aYKETW
    Best answer: No, Microsoft isn't building new features for Windows phone. There are no new phones, and in the next year, Microsoft will abandon the platform altogether. If you must, however, we recommend the Alcatel Idol 4S. But you'd be much better off with a OnePlus 6T or iPhone XR.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    I agree with this in some ways, except buying an iPhone...but that is just my opinion... However don't waste your money on a new Windows Phone either way if you want one. If you want to try it or just want one. Buy a used one, there are tons online ebay etc. I would recommend personally a Lumia though. Alcatel gave up on the IDOL 4s before it even made its way to Europe...
    aximtreo likes this.
    12-21-2018 01:02 PM
    Not surprised about the conclusion here. MS has gone all Android and even if a Surface Phone should ever see the day then who would dare buy It?
    Ya man. Microsoft basically sabotaged their own chance at mobile a while ago. Not sure what they could even plan to do after 2019 ends...
    aximtreo likes this.
    12-21-2018 01:04 PM
    Adding 400-600 more cash gets better phone than. Who would have believed that...

Sarcasm aside, is this Apple/OnePlus advertising or joke?
    12-21-2018 03:22 PM
    I would buy an Android One from Nokia. The affordable well built option with reasonable constant security updates.

Many other premium Android phones from other makers are priced at near fruit phone pricing.
    nate0 likes this.
    12-21-2018 06:05 PM
    I would buy an Android One from Nokia. The affordable well built option with reasonable constant security updates.

Many other premium Android phones from other makers are priced at near fruit phone pricing.
    Yep. Even though the high price, you either do get what YOU wanted to pay for, or you DO NOT get what you paid for.

On Android, I consistently stick with Samsung. If I use Android I won't use any other. Now excuse me I need to go tinker with my 30 dollar Lumia 930 I just got in the mail...
    aximtreo likes this.
    12-21-2018 10:49 PM
    Wouldn't go for iPhone better with android
    12-22-2018 06:57 AM