Razer's BlackWidow Lite is one of the best keyboards around. And not just for gamers.
    The BlackWidow is an icon in the world of PC Gaming. It's also one of the products that put Razer on the map, and nine years later the name still holds respect and desire the world over.
    In 2019 you can get your hands on three current models to bear the legendary name, and it's a good looking product line. There is an entry model, a mid-ranger, and a bells and whistles range-topping Elite model.
    What we have in front of us today is the entry model, the BlackWidow Lite. And on balance it's probably the best of the bunch.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    05-13-2019 09:11 AM
    Thank you for sharing this article Razor is my personal favourite company and this company product are really awesome You have to buy Razer for an unforgettable experience as I had when I use this company product and all the products give a premium feel
    Now I am ready to take this keyboard and I suggest you too to add this product in your bucket.
    Thanks
    05-14-2019 10:34 AM