All the good stuff we expect to see at E3 2019

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
xbox-e3-2018-showcase-gaming.jpg

We take a big look at the current state of Xbox and ask ourselves, what exactly will Microsoft drop at the biggest gaming event of the year?
As the current console generation draws to a close, it's difficult not to look at this generation as the one that kinda, well, got away.
With merciless competition from Sony's PlayStation 4 (PS4) right out of the gate, alongside an evolving, and frankly, disruptive, Microsoft corporate consumer strategy, the Xbox team certainly hasn't had it easy. That hasn't stopped the company from innovating, though.
The Xbox One X remains the most powerful console ever made, Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass service is driving new revenue streams, and with Project xCloud game streaming around the corner, Microsoft will attempt to tap relatively untouched market.
While I do expect Microsoft to talk hardware and services at E3 2019, which officially begins June 11, many will be looking at the Redmond Giant to deliver an answer to its biggest criticism in recent years: it isn't investing hard enough in content. With a huge array of growing studios, alongside much larger operations such as 343i, Mojang, and Playground Games, we should begin seeing the fruits of Microsoft's gaming content strategy in E3 2019.
Here are a few of my personal E3 2019 predictions, expectations, and wishes, ahead of Microsoft's big event on Sunday, June 9.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo