Protect your home with a discounted 7-piece SimpliSafe security system

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
If you don't yet have a security system that is as smart as the rest of your home tech, Woot has just the deal for you with a discounted SimpliSafe Home Security System. Today only, the 7-piece kit is discounted to $199.99 which is a total steal. While this is the newest SimpliSafe tech, this exact configuration isn't sold as a bundle at Amazon or directly at SimpliSafe. However, if you were to build your own kit with the same items it would cost $289.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Marienh98

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
If you don't yet have a security system that is as smart as the rest of your home tech, Woot has just the deal for you with a discounted SimpliSafe Home Security System. Today only, the 7-piece kit is discounted to $199.99 which is a total steal. While this is the newest SimpliSafe tech, this exact configuration isn't sold as a bundle at Amazon or directly at SimpliSafe. However, if you were to build your own kit with the same items it would cost $289.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Very interesting info, ive been researching around for a home security system and dont want to go as expensive as some of the popular brands, so simplisafe seems a good option for my needs, so far from what i can see. I know the offer has expired now and the best prices i can find now seems grouped around packages Simplisafe offer, ie Starter, Economy, Classic, Master and Ultimate. I wonder what plan the deal above would fall under now ie the Economy plan. Thanks for the post - good to see deals are still around to be found!

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I almost got it until I found if you want to use their mobile app and get alert notifications you had to purchase their subscription. the cheapest is 15 bucks a month. other than that simplisafe is considered one of the best.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786