The AeroCool Playa Slim is a neat budget PC case with a few issues

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
playa-slim-1.jpg

This console-a-like PC case is a solid choice for the right type of budget build.
Building a PC both starts and ends with the case you want to put it all in. After all, it'll decide whether you have the space for the build you'd like to create, while also being the thing you'll see the most when it's all assembled.
There is a heap of great PC cases out there, but finding something for a smaller build, particularly on a tighter budget, can still be tricky.
Enter the AeroCool Playa Slim. It looks a fair bit like a games console, and it's not a great deal bigger, either, while still having space inside for a micro ATX motherboard. But is it as good as it looks? Almost.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

davide rongoni

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
hello, i've purchased this case and i have 2 problems, so i hope your suggestion.
I've choosen an asrock b450m pro4 as motherbard but with this MB i can't install the bottom fan.
I've checked the MB dimensions and it results a little bit bigger than the one you choose (F...K)
The other problem is that i'm not able to install the optical unit. there's no match between the front panel opening and the drawer or, turning the unit is impossible to push opening botton.
Any suggestion?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa