My top 15 best Xbox and Windows PC games of the decade (2010 onwards)

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
best-games-of-the-decade-jez.jpg

2010 feels like only yesterday, and what a magical time it was.
Another decade has passed us by. Back in 2010, the Xbox 360 was really hitting its stride, NVIDIA launched its GeForce 580 with a whopping 512 CUDA cores, and we still didn't get Half Life 3. We also got tons upon tons of amazing games of all shapes and sizes, saw the rise of games "as a service," and saw video game streamers become mega-celebrities.
It always comes back to the games, though. The thousands upon thousands of highly-skilled engineers, passionate artists, and tireless developers that make our favorite hobby a reality produced billions of hours of fun and relaxation for millions of customers across the globe. And hey, one of those customers was humble little old me.
As we move into 2020, I thought it was more appropriate than ever to take a look back at the past decade of gaming and highlight, in no particular order, some of the best and most impactful titles upon yours truly. Let's rewind the clock.
[h=3]Netflix for Xbox games[/h][h=4]Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[/h]
xbox-game-pass-logo.png

From $5/mo at Microsoft
Games a la carte
Many of these games are available as part of Xbox Game Pass, which is a Netflix-like affordable subscription service granting access to dozens of games on both Xbox and PC.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon