A bug I've been having is that after replying to someone's comment in the comments section (obviously) and pushing send, the page jumps up a random amount of comments. Sometimes it's only a few comments I have to scroll through to get back to where I was, but sometimes it's a lot. It would be nice to push send and not have the page jump at all. It would also be nice to have the keyboard automatically disappear.
    02-06-2014 09:11 AM
    I'll report this to Jay
    02-06-2014 09:19 AM
    So the keyboard disappear we will definitely do. The comments are jumping around because they are trying to return to the comment you posted. The problem is that's actually hard to do now that we have properly threaded comments (because your comment will often be a reply, or a reply to a reply, or a reply to a reply to a reply and so on). If there was a way for me to return to the exact pixel location with the control I'm using I'd have done so, but as it is I'll see if I can come up with something clever
    02-06-2014 09:36 AM
    So maybe the bug, which sometimes jumps the comments section way up, is that it tries to go back to a previous reply I've made, which is sometimes way up near the top of the comments section, and it requires a lot of scrolling to get back to where I was.
    02-06-2014 10:17 AM