The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Thanks for publishing this app, I'm glad to belong to this community of WinPhone enthusiasts.

While perusing article images on their own (outside the article), the zooming and subsequent panning do not maintain the selected position. Vertical positioning seems fine, but horizontal positioning pulls the image to the far left upon releasing the panning/zooming gesture. It seems to be a miscalculation of the new position, a flipped number sign maybe?

May I suggest ?
    • Semantic zoom in the Image viewer when the amount of pics is more than, lets say, 4 or 5. A top menu with thumbnails could be another option.
    • Double tapping a zoomed-in image to reset it to its normal state.
    • Tapping on an article image to display a single-image, non-zoomable, full-screen view of it, easily dismissable by tapping outside of the image, or its frame.
    • Move the Back button to the app menu, for a 100% full screen experience.

Thanks for keeping us updated and entertained.
    Last edited by Cristoby; 02-09-2014 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Typos.
    02-09-2014 10:42 AM
    Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure Jay will look at this and look into it.
    02-09-2014 01:55 PM
    Thanks for your suggestions, I'll certainly look into them.

As for the pan and zoom, this is actually just using the built in Zoom options on the ScrollViewer control so I'm surprised it's snapping back to the left, I'll perhaps report this to Microsoft. Thanks again
    02-11-2014 03:37 AM