I have been using Windows 10 Technical Preview (Build 9879). I am not sure if the Windows Central team is taking feedback on the app in that environment at present, but I have noticed one quirky thing. The search option does not work in the app.

Here is the problem I am having. When I am at the main screen I right-click to bring up the context menu bringing up both the top menu (News, Reviews, Help, etc.) and the bottom menu. Clicking on any of the options in the top menu works. When I click on the Search option, however, nothing happens.

In other apps (e.g. People) the search function of those apps works fine. Perhaps this is a result of the new APIs for searching in Windows 10; not sure. Just thought I would bring this up.

If this should be posted in the Windows 10 section, let me know. I thought this would be more appropriate since it is specific to this app.
    12-28-2014 08:20 PM
    It very well may not be working. I haven't had the chance to check it for myself but with each update its likely to corrupt some things as we go. I wouldn't sweat it for now.
    aximtreo likes this.
    12-28-2014 08:30 PM
    Sounds good. I thought it wouldn't be too problematic as Windows 10 is still under development, but thought I should share regardless.
    12-28-2014 10:47 PM
    I just put my Win X drive back in and did a search. Seems like it found what I was looking for. How did you do your search? I clicked the start button and put my info in the search window. Did you do that kind of search or something else?
    12-29-2014 12:02 AM