Windows phone central app - login issues

Pikestar

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I seem to be having problems logging in to windows phone central app and website. The issue occurs when I move from one to the other. I know what my username and password is so there's no issue there, I first joined the website and created an account I then downloaded the app and attempted to sign in, told me username/password incorrect so through my phone I requested email link and reset password then got it working on phone no problems. Today I've tried logging into the website through PC and encountered same problem username/password incorrect, I again requested email link and input the same password as always. I then tried to get in through phones app to find I'd been kicked out which I'd expected so attempted to log back in and guess what username/password incorrect. It's pretty infuriating to constantly have to reset my password every time i log in from a different device. Am I the only one having this problem? Am I doing something really stupid?

Thanks in advance

Stephen Vogel

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Not sure where you are at in the phone/pc access cycle right now so.....log onto the website on your pc either by doing a password reset or if your current details work use those. Once you are in, log out, log back in again, go to your account details and manually change your password (all on your pc) You should now be able to log onto the site and the app with your new password. Worked for me when I had a similar problem.
Good luck :)

Smashfacemonster

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello I've search everywhere on resetting my forgotten password for WP Central App. And with no such luck I can't find any information on how to recover or to reset password for the App?

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello I've search everywhere on resetting my forgotten password for WP Central App. And with no such luck I can't find any information on how to recover or to reset password for the App?
Open the app, swipe up for the menu, select settings. Select content from the settings screen, select delete my account settings.

You recover or reset your password on the website, when you have your new password, enter in it the app.

Smashfacemonster

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the exact same* problem with WP Central App all the time using a Windows Phone with the 8.1 update. If anyone is wondering why people are going to Google Android, well this would be one of the reasons. Being kicked off a system using their own software to access another really %&*:'!* sucks!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos