07-24-2014 04:30 PM
62 123
tools
    I know i have purchased the app before but now i cannot download without repurchasing it again
    07-18-2013 10:18 AM
    I know i have purchased the app before but now i cannot download without repurchasing it again
    Assuming you're on the same account you bought the app, all you need to do is press "buy" and it will bring up the option to install the app again for free (it will say you already purchased the app click install to install again)
    07-18-2013 10:29 AM
    Assuming you're on the same account you bought the app, all you need to do is press "buy" and it will bring up the option to install the app again for free (it will say you already purchased the app click install to install again)
    When i select buy it tells me that the actual amount will be billed to my T-Mobile account, the option to install doesn't show
    07-18-2013 11:25 AM
    Happens to me often too. With WP Central and a few others. MS said there are a few apps this is happening to, but didn't give me a resolution. They used to have me purchase it again, then refund it, but they can't do that anymore as the refund removes the app. I just had to buy it again.
    07-18-2013 11:32 AM
    Got the update notification today, trued to update and got an error. Now it's asking me to repurchase.... Hopefully there's a resolution for those who already purchased...
    07-18-2013 01:42 PM
    mine gives me the error message and says try again later when I retry it does the same thin downloads 7mb and says installing and quits and gives the error number and says attention required. I am wondering should I uninstall and reinstall? I have tried power down and wait a while and turn back that usually has worked in the past but not this time. Suggestions?
    07-18-2013 05:14 PM
    mine gives me the error message and says try again later when I retry it does the same thin downloads 7mb and says installing and quits and gives the error number and says attention required. I am wondering should I uninstall and reinstall? I have tried power down and wait a while and turn back that usually has worked in the past but not this time. Suggestions?
    This happens when an app disappears from your purchase history.
    07-18-2013 06:20 PM
    It doesn't even show in my purchase history on the windowsphone website to re-download it from there
    07-18-2013 06:26 PM
    This happens when an app disappears from your purchase history.
    It doesn't even show in my purchase history on the windowsphone website to re-download it from there
    So... did quite a few of us just have it disappear from our purchase history?
    07-18-2013 08:20 PM
    If you're having the purchase history issue I've made a thread to help you out here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/%5B...-purchase.html
    07-19-2013 03:06 AM
    Jay, forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this but I just wanted to say thanks for your work here. This app runs smooth as silk on my Lumia 900. It actually makes using WPcentral substantially more engaging and easy on the eyes to boot. I will of course put up a 5 star review in the Marketplace. Thanks again man!
    Jay Bennett likes this.
    07-19-2013 08:13 AM
    It's a great app. Seriously. Thanks Jay. But I have one question though, is anyone having trouble with pull to refresh? Sometimes it's not working in my side. I need to restart the app but then after a while the pull to refresh didn't work again.
    07-24-2014 04:30 PM
62 123