The Feature Request Thread

NHUK

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if its already requested but I would like to be able to unsubscribe from threads I am no longer interested in from the app

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
A small icon of the profile pictures of accounts next to their usernames in article comments. I think this gives a consistent design between reading forum posts and comments in the app.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I guess this is more of a bug fix request, but reading article comments that have more than a couple of hundred comments or so doesn't work in the app. Would be great if that could be fixed.

nycguy1128

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I'd love a section to view just subscribed threads and forums rather than having to find the ones in interested in in the Browse forums section.

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey there.

I thought now that you have Hidden Gems as a series, keep it running. Have a section for Hidden Gems in the app, and categorize every Gem under the corresponding grouping in the Store, with links to the Store for download. That way your app becomes a center for finding other apps worth having that might otherwise go without attention.

You can have the app show only a list of apps with minimal information (like price, etc. pulled from the Store) or people may choose to read the full review from WPCentral.

I think having this in the app would be great.

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
What I really miss is the ability to pin topics to start or in-app. This in such a way that the link always refers to the latest page or post. My main reason for this is that, on any device, the wpcentral site is real slow to load. So navigating to the latest post in a thread takes too long for a quick check. Infrastructure isn't the issue by the way, as I'm close to AMS-IX and on fiber.

anon8649069

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
1) Ability to post images and to view images in threads.
2) Pull to refresh.
3) Editing profile within the app.
4) Ability to remove threads from participated section of Forums.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
A beta app for WP central where we can enjoy new features while they are tested. No dout the WP central is quite up to the mark in delivering latest news, I personally think a new UI is necessary just like the one tapatalk received one major update. We know its not that hard. Thank you

anon8649069

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
A beta app for WP central where we can enjoy new features while they are tested. No dout the WP central is quite up to the mark in delivering latest news, I personally think a new UI is necessary just like the one tapatalk received one major update. We know its not that hard. Thank you

A WPCentral beta app and new UI? Sounds like great ideas.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Per Aqib Raza's suggestion, reposting this here:

I love the discussions in the WPC Forums and only have one "small" request...

I don't need email notification when someone likes, thanks, or replies to something I've posted. I'm here often enough to check the notifications in the Forums heading. But would it be very difficult to add a notification there for quotes?

i.e., someone may not click the like or thank buttons, but may reply or, more likely, reply and quote me. The only way to find out is to view threads in which I've participated and scan through all the posts that follow my own...

Thank you, WPC team, for taking such good care of all 220,000 of us!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro