How to use this forum

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

If you've come this far you might be wondering what this little sub forum is for? It's simple, with the continued growth of the WPCentral app and changes coming in the future, myself and the forum Ambassadors decided to come up with a community driven, slightly more formal support process.

So, if you think you've spotted a bug, or have a question about the app, first search this thread to see if someone has already answered your question/reported the bug, add your experience to that thread if it exists (it helps us identify which bugs are being experienced the most). If you can't find a thread then congratulations, you're the first person to report it! Create your thread and someone will catch it hopefully within 24 hours.

If an Ambassador can't help you then they will be in touch with me and I will ensure that either the Ambassador is told how to fix the problem in the future, or I will respond personally in some circumstances. In those situations I'm aiming to respond within an additional 24 hours (so that should be a 2 day turnaround at most).

We hope this will be a positive experience for everyone! Remember it's extremely helpful to list your device and version of the app you are using (including trial or full) when reporting a problem.

Jay

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Jay, thank you for coming up with this forum to support the app. I already thought you went above and beyond most dev support and then you up the level once again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte