Unable to edit any of my posts in a thread where I am the OP

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that in a thread where I am the OP, I am unable to edit any of my posts (not just the first one) using the edit button. Clicking edit opens the window where I am supposed to see my post, but the "content" box is empty.

Can somebody else (who is an OP in any of the forum threads) please check and confirm if they're observing this too?

Thanks!

Edit: actually, I seem to be able to edit this post. However, I wasn't able to update my posts in another thread, whose link I shall copy paste here. The title of that thread contains a hashtag (beginning with a #). Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Edit: this is the thread where I am unable to edit my posts: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...help-get-flickr-update-updateflickrforwp.html

Last edited:

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried a clean reload with ctrl + F5? This forum is quite often pretty weird for me especially with editing my own posts.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Clicking edit opens the window where I am supposed to see my post, but the "content" box is empty.

The title of that thread contains a hashtag (beginning with a #). Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Just tried to edit one of my threads Using the WPCentral App. That thread has a "-" in the title. I can edit all my other threads, but, not this 521 T-Mobile Specs and User's Guide one. It is just blank nothing show up in the edit box. A few links and pics which are attachments. I tried editing the title from a PC and removing the - from the title but that did not make a difference. EMPTY edit box.

But I can edit this one T-Mobile selling 521 now. Which has the "-" in it.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Just tried to edit one of my threads Using the WPCentral App. That thread has a "-" in the title. I can edit all my other threads, but, not this 521 T-Mobile Specs and User's Guide one. It is just blank nothing show up in the edit box. A few links and pics which are attachments. I tried editing the title from a PC and removing the - from the title but that did not make a difference. EMPTY edit box.

But I can edit this one T-Mobile selling 521 now. Which has the "-" in it.

Thanks for trying it out. Hopefully Jay will be able to reproduce the issue and figure out what's going on.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what's going on here but it's flagged to be looked into in the future. Afraid it doesn't take high priority right now with other projects going on but I've got it on the to do list :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo