WP Central App Bug.

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello WP Central, i've been using the trial version of the WP Central app and thinking to buy the full version of the app but i've seen the app crashing while browsing forums or sometimes may even freeze the phone. It works smoothly and without any crashes while browsing through stories and reviews (the first page after opening the app) but it just randomly crashes while browsing forums etc. So is this a recognized issue with the app or is it just me?

Thanks.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What device do you have? Are you using WiFi or mobile data?

I've been using the WPCentral app since it first became available. I've never had crashes except when using a slow public WiFi network. The app has never frozen my device.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
It works well for except in cases with bad mobile data connection, where occasionally the wide live tile would be all black with garbled letters.

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
One bug I notice with this and any other forum app is that all sudden there is no more text on a page , it all goes black like a graphics-glitch and even when I switch pages it's black. No text, have to exit app and open again

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
One bug I notice with this and any other forum app is that all sudden there is no more text on a page , it all goes black like a graphics-glitch and even when I switch pages it's black. No text, have to exit app and open again

Yeah i've had that problem too.

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Just had the app freeze and crash for the first time yesterday. Also can never get pictures to pull up from the forums. Just a black screen then tells me in small text, at the top if the screen, to "Tap to open in browser". Or something along those lines.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa