WP Central app for Windows RT?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the WPCentral.com App Support forum, since the developer checks this forum and will be better able to answer your question.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm just writing the log collecting tool so that I can get useful information back from the beta. We'll hopefully be releasing within a few weeks :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
We'll be releasing the app initially as a public beta, so it will be open to everyone, for free
that's a great news to hear , hope to see the app in stores;
thank you jay for developing an app. You must be having hard time to develop this and it will definitely be appreciated by users.I am still learning c++ haha it took me 20 mins to create a basic calculator hehe .

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Quick update guys because I do appreciate the patience you've all shown:

We couldn't go into beta because it seems Microsoft do not allow public (or private) betas in Windows 8, which meant I had to dash back into bug fixing and code optimisation work to fix anything I could identify as broken.

That work is now about done and we'll be submitting a version 1 into certification this week, just time to keep fingers crossed that it will pass!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Quick update guys because I do appreciate the patience you've all shown:

We couldn't go into beta because it seems Microsoft do not allow public (or private) betas in Windows 8, which meant I had to dash back into bug fixing and code optimisation work to fix anything I could identify as broken.

That work is now about done and we'll be submitting a version 1 into certification this week, just time to keep fingers crossed that it will pass!

That would be sad if Microsoft denies it, as there are 3rd party "apps" for WPCentral already in the store (they are just web apps).

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa