WPCentral Forums app for iOS Issues

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at the issues in the app, and even posting a review in the App Store. Why does it do this? I hope they can be fixed.

ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1387299643.405966.jpgImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1387299651.710381.jpgImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1387299658.086793.jpgImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1387299664.599933.jpgImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1387299670.666833.jpgImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1387299676.732943.jpg

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Take a look at the issues in the app, and even posting a review in the App Store. Why does it do this? I hope they can be fixed.

View attachment 52179View attachment 52180View attachment 52181View attachment 52182View attachment 52183View attachment 52184

Hehe i never noticed. Just tried on my poor ipad and I end up with same. I owned this app (it's running in the background with stupidest os ios 7 ). It's not wpcentral developers fault it's App Store issues. You know I am facing a weired problem with my itunes on my pc. I have purchased some app from different country (temple run oz was free on United Kingdom AppStore in November. Now when I go to my pc and open itunes, check app for updates (500+ apps hehe I am crazy ) it says all apps are upto date from past 7 days but it's not true. I saw facebook messanger got a update recently and it's not showing up. I binged this issue (no google hehe ) and ended up in apple discusions and I found that many other folks are phasing this weired problem. The solution is to delete all the apps you have downloaded from differmt country AppStore. I deleted 4 apps I downloaded which were not avaliable in my country (India) amd then check for updates. I got 43 app updates(dead trigger,twitter etc etc ). And yes don't forget how ios 7 screwed my device.

Moral :- I wish never invested in apple ecosystem. I made a wise choice to buy windows phone. Now looking for a good windows 8 tablet.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hehe i never noticed. Just tried on my poor ipad and I end up with same. I owned this app (it's running in the background with stupidest os ios 7 ). It's not wpcentral developers fault it's App Store issues. You know I am facing a weired problem with my itunes on my pc. I have purchased some app from different country (temple run oz was free on United Kingdom AppStore in November. Now when I go to my pc and open itunes, check app for updates (500+ apps hehe I am crazy ) it says all apps are upto date from past 7 days but it's not true. I saw facebook messanger got a update recently and it's not showing up. I binged this issue (no google hehe ) and ended up in apple discusions and I found that many other folks are phasing this weired problem. The solution is to delete all the apps you have downloaded from differmt country AppStore. I deleted 4 apps I downloaded which were not avaliable in my country (India) amd then check for updates. I got 43 app updates(dead trigger,twitter etc etc ). And yes don't forget how ios 7 screwed my device.

Moral :- I wish never invested in apple ecosystem. I made a wise choice to buy windows phone. Now looking for a good windows 8 tablet.

Yeah, I love my Surface Pro 2. I just have an iPad (3rd generation), and I hate the issues with it.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I love my Surface Pro 2. I just have an iPad (3rd generation), and I hate the issues with it.

Me too ipad 3 16gb wifi only with ios 7 installed. I didn't get any transparent effects in final version that were present in beta versions. Apple did this just to show that its time to get new iPads. And finally subway surfers is out for windows phone yay.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Just played to complete today's mission. When compared it with ipad version it's very very smooth on my 920. Can't believe how well it is optimized for windows phone. Ipad version tends to lag while opening and at beginning of the game.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos