Lock screen notifications haven't worked

xaeryan

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if there's an extra step I'm missing, but my lock screen has never displayed any notifications for the app even though it's one of the apps selected in lock screen settings. My live tile does show a numeric value as expected, just not my lock screen. Help?

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
You need to be using either the plain tile count option on our custom tile, or the iconic tile style. Unfortunately the fully customised one means we can't display the number notification on a lock screen (sorry, blame Microsoft for tying that number into the tile count property) :(

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that the app seems to be resetting itself frequently at the moment. Within the last week or so, the live tile counter has changed from the plain count type i set it to (to see the above mentioned lock screen icons) more than twice now and signed me out of the app at the same time. UK lumia 920 user on GDR3 dev preview. Any thoughts Jay?

hedrek

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Not working for me. Updated my 928 to Black today, but this didn't work in the past either. I go to settings, lockscreen, and can't select what I want on my lockscreen, which also now is to show up on my Glance. The "plus" symbol vanishes when I want to add something to my lockscreen notifications. Kinda lame at this point. Maybe there is a limit of two notifications items, but the Black Glance video shows more. I can only get two, I guess MS is telling me to simplify!

DonBakke

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
You need to be using either the plain tile count option on our custom tile, or the iconic tile style. Unfortunately the fully customised one means we can't display the number notification on a lock screen (sorry, blame Microsoft for tying that number into the tile count property) :(

I can affirm that this fixed my issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte