Possible Bug: Content disappearing

AndyAndyAndy

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
When browsing comments for any article on the app (Nokia Lumia 820 Black update, WPC app V4.4.12.8) if I long press a comment to get the "reply to" option and then press the back button on the phone both the article and the comments disappear. Going back to the main news page and in to an article shows the content and the comments again. I can't seem to screenshot when it happens, I get the blue flicker to say it's done it but the image doesn't save anywhere on my phone. Below is a log as created in the app (I did email it over a few months ago but it didn't get picked up as far as I can tell.

=Parameter Dictionary=
version : 4.4.12.8
trial : False
deviceInfo : NOKIA RM-825_eu_euro1_242
isLight : False
Flurry_CurrentSessionStoreName : Session_63526718863598
Flurry_SessionContinueSeconds : 10
Flurry_InitialTimeStamp : 20/01/2014 21:37:17
lastNews : Report: Satya Nadella to be named Microsoft?€™s next CEO, Gates out as Chairman | Windows Phone Central
lastApp : Phonly adds option to download full articles in latest update | Windows Phone Central
forumUser : AndyAndyAndy
prefThreadSize : 10
prefHomeSize : 15
LiveTileEnabled : null
SubTilesEnabled : null

=Auto Generated Technical Detail=

30/01/2014 22:47:59 - INFO
Message: Setting up article: Report: Satya Nadella to be named Microsoft’s next CEO, Gates out as Chairman
--------------------------

Bug reporting provided by the WPClogger

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi Andy,

I have picked up this bug but it is not a high priority right now compared to other items on my work list. If I get a chance I'll see about putting a fix in.

Kind Regards,
Jay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett